North Shore Private Hospital
We strongly recommend you come via the back entrance to the car park
Reserve Road (driving South from Artarmon):
- Drive along Reserve Road, turn right into the RNS multi-storey car park (P1).
- When collecting a ticket from the boom-gate, you will see a caged car park area to the right. You need to make your way to this lower parking area.
- Go through the boom-gate, slowly following the road to the left then circle back down to the lower parking area. You will see an overhead sign "NSLHD Parking only" - enter there. The Pearce's van will be parked on the right end of this parking area.
Pacific Highway Entrance – Westbourne Street
- Turn into Westbourne Street from the Pacific Highway. Continue straight ahead, at the round-about, turn into the multi-storey car park (P1).
- Get a ticket at the boom-gate, then proceed to rear left corner on that level.
- Go down the spiral ramp and turn left into the lower car parking area. You will see an overhead sign "NSLHD Parking only" - enter there. The Pearce's van will be parked on the right end of this parking area.
Main Entrance from Pacific Highway / Reserve Road: The old “main entrance” is currently under construction. We strongly suggest to come the back entrance.
NOTE: Parking fees in the car park is $5.80 for 1st hour or $8.50 for 1-2 hours
As a convenience to parents, Pearce's Child Restraints visits North Shore Hospital Tuesdays and Fridays to offer not only capsule rental but also fitting services for parents' own restraints. Appointments are essential.
To make an appointment for the North Shore Hospital fitting location please telephone 9997 4602 Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.